09 June, 2008

my naomi...

today is my second born's birth day. my naomi. my strong-willed girl. who has taught me so very much. 22 years old today. independent. strong. self-disciplined. always with a mind of her own. the one i knew i would never worry about when she was out there in the world. she was my longest nurser. and nursed together with her little brother. my precious girl. how much i have learned from you, naomi. i admire you in so many ways. and i am so proud of the beautiful and creative person you have become.  i am so very thankful you are my daughter and i love you more than you could ever know!




yours in thankfulness on this special day,

shelley

2 comments:

Lizz said...

Happy Birth Day Naomi and Mama!

What a beautiful daughter.

waldorfmama said...

thank you, lizz! ~ shelley